Permissions and Copyright transfer statement
The journal of Remote Sensing Technology and Application always adheres to the tenet of 'promoting and developing the basic research of Remote sensing in China', and the editorial board composed of outstanding experts and scholars in the field of remote sensing in China guarantees the forward-looking academic direction of Remote Sensing Technology and Application. The expert review system is adopted to strictly check the quality of articles, crack down on academic misconduct such as multiple submissions and plagiarism, and ensure the scientificity, innovation and practicability of scientific and technological papers.
Journal of Remote Sensing Technology and Application, including print and electronic, same below) and all content contained in this website, including articles, pictures, photos, graphics, layout design, the column name, category, etc., its copyright, trademark rights, rights and other related rights owned by the copyright owner or the holder of the corresponding, both by China's laws and the international convention for the protection of China's accession.
The author notes
(1) The author's contribution must be original. The contribution and its key content have never been published before. Multiple contributions are prohibited. No plagiarism, reference information should be clearly indicated in the cited point of view; The data in this paper are authentic and reliable, without deception, and academic misconduct such as forgery, tampering or plagiarism shall be strictly prohibited.
(2) Do not violate the paper signature standards. All the signed authors should review and agree to publish the paper in advance, and they are responsible for the informed consent of the content of the paper. The author of a paper must first seek the opinion and consent of the signed author on the full text of the paper. Every author of the signed paper must have substantial academic contributions to the paper, and no substantive academic contributors to the paper should be firmly rejected.
(3) not by the 'third party' generation of writing papers. Science and technology workers should complete their own thesis writing, firmly resist the 'third party' to provide essay writing services. 'Third parties' are not allowed to submit papers for them. Science and technology workers should learn and master the procedures for submitting papers to academic journals, complete the whole process of submitting papers and responding to review opinions by themselves, and resolutely resist the 'third party' providing paper proxy services. 'Third parties' are not allowed to modify the content of the paper. The author of a paper entrusts a 'third party' to polish the language of the paper, which should be based on the manuscript completed by the author, and is limited to the improvement of the way of language expression, and resolutely resist modifying the substance of the paper in the name of language polish.
(4) The paper or research funding information should be indicated in the original manuscript; Other sources of support or assistance for the publication of the paper or persons who are not qualified to sign the paper should be clearly stated in the acknowledgements.
(5) False peer reviewer information shall not be provided. If scientific and technological workers need to recommend peer reviewers when publishing papers in academic journals, they should ensure the authenticity and reliability of the reviewers' names, contact information and other information provided, and resolutely resist any fraudulent behavior in the peer review process.
Notes to Reviewers
(1) The evaluation of the paper should be objective and fair, give clear opinions on the academic level of the paper and whether it meets the standards of public publication, and avoid perfunctory or ambiguous evaluation opinions.
(2) Respect the existence of different academic viewpoints, and refrain from making comments that are offensive, derogatory or objective; If serious academic misconduct is found in a paper, it should report to the editorial department truthfully.
(3) If you are not familiar with the evaluation object or related research direction, you should truthfully inform the editorial department; For the existence of interest conflict or mutual benefit, hinder to make objective evaluation of the paper, can avoid the review.
(4) If invited to a paper review, should be completed within the specified time, due to objective factors caused by delay, should inform the editorial department in a timely manner.
Editorial staff specification
(1) Editors are responsible for ensuring fairness and reducing bias in the review process; Efforts should be made to ensure timely peer review and publication of received manuscripts, especially for papers reporting important findings.
(2) To ensure periodical publication on time; The report content is novel, authentic and reliable, and the research results of frontier and hot topics are preferentially published. Prevent the publication of false, plagiarism, repeated publication and other academic misconduct papers.
(3) A suitable and competent reviewer database should be established and maintained to objectively monitor the performance of reviewers/editorial board members, record the quality of their review and whether they complete the review task on time.
(4) Timely feedback to the author of expert review opinions; Support academic discussions and coordinate communication between authors and reviewers; Under the review principle of 'blind review', it is obliged to keep the information of reviewers confidential; Offensive or defamatory comments will not be accepted.
(5) The editor has the right to reject or accept a paper according to its importance, originality, clarity and relevance to the journal; Allow authors to appeal against review decisions.